If you look to natural remedies for physical and emotional relief, you have probably heard of frankincense or myrrh essential oils. Both types of oils have rich histories, even dating back to Biblical times. Are you thinking of new ways to use essential oils? This guide might help you find some new uses:
6 Ways to Use Frankincense
1. Soak in a bath with frankincense oil to relieve stress. This essential oil is known for helping to fight against anxiety and encouraging relaxation.
2. Frankincense is used as a natural disinfectant and deodorizer.
3. Use frankincense to cover scars, stretch marks, and acne. Many users of the essential oil claim it decreases the appearance of scars and blemishes when mixed with a lotion or other oil. It may even be able to ease insect bites.
4. Many people believe that frankincense has the ability to give your immune system a boost, preventing potential illness, especially in the mouth. People often use the oil to relieve issues like bad breath and gingivitis.
5. Frankincense may prevent signs of aging by improving the tone and elasticity of the skin. When applied to the face with other lotion, the essential oil may be able to reduce the appearance of acne, rosacea, and stretch marks.
6. Frankincense may help you get to sleep at night. In addition to lowering anxiety, the scent itself is described as grounding. It can open the passageways for air, allowing you to feel in the mood for sleep.
6 Ways to Use Myrrh
1. Myrrh is considered an antioxidant especially useful for protecting against liver damage. Antioxidants are great for skin rejuvenating benefits.
2. Myrrh could fight bacteria and fungus. People have used myrrh over the years to treat minor skin conditions like acne and athlete's foot.
3. The oil may have positive benefits for the skin, especially if it is chapped or cracked. You can mix myrrh with other oils, including grape seed and almond, before applying to the skin so that it can act as a carrier.
4. When used as a cold compress, myrrh is thought to have healing properties. It may be able to ease infection or inflammation to some degree, reducing swelling.
5. Many people claim that myrrh can be used as a natural remedy for conditions like hypothyroidism. This is because of the stress-reducing properties of the essential oil. It may put less pressure on a thyroid that is trying to work hard.
Fortunately, you can easily find essential oils on the web. The Internet has become a popular destination for those looking for natural remedies to issues like those listed here.
6. Relaxation is one of the major benefits of using myrrh, especially as part of a massage.
Contact a company like Ancient Essence INC for more information and assistance.Share